Thursday, May 22, 2014

A day in the life


I've stayed pretty close to home these past few weeks due to the massive amount of work I've been hit with recently (4 10 page papers!)
Heres an accumulation of photos of Venice...


"Commute" to school
Corte due Porte- right outside my apartment 

Flower shop in my neighborhood (Castello) 




This little bridge is where a lot of Gondoliers tend to hang out on their off time




View from the vaporetto stop

San Servolo in the distance 
San Servolo is a small island where my school, Venice International University, is located.
It also always hosts conferences and seminars for researchers and universities all over the world, although for us it just means an influx of people to the cafĂ© 

Oh and fun fact it used to be a military jail and insane asylum!
Another reason why I'm glad I don't live there!

San Servolo 

I'll never understand the art on this island





No comments:

Post a Comment