Monday, March 3, 2014

Paris

Just got back from an amazing weekend in Paris with Natalie! I cant believe I was only there for 2 days, we did a ton and have the wounds to show for it (pretty sure we walked 15 miles yesterday… and my boots gave me bruises) 
So to sum up: a ton of walking, catching up, wandering, shopping, fine french cuisine, the Lourve, an unexpected amount of churches and of course, the theme of the weekend: chocolate (a shared favorite) 






Notre Dame (almost) all to myself Saturday morning while Nat was tutoring

love lock bridge

wandered around the Lourve 
Sacre Coeur

this guy killed it! did not stop juggling 
the most beautiful view of Paris

Mid-hail storm in Montmartre 



colorful little tea shop 


hot chocolate at Cafe de Flore



from that tiny corner room in Fitz to the city of lights









No comments:

Post a Comment