Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Natalie in Venice!

This was my first full weekend in Venice and I couldn't have been happier to spend it with Natalie! 
I had a lot to live up to as a tour guide after her grand tour of Paris but I pulled it together and didn't get us all that lost... 



Sunday AM mass- the best way to see San Marco 




The art enthusiast can't contain her excitement for Peggy G

Peggy Guggenheim Museum- one of the best collections of art I've ever seen
  
My favorite 
Sea=Dancer by Gino Severini





Probably my favorite day in Venice so far 
Way too many tourists! Its only going to get worse since the weather keeps getting better and better

Sunbathing by the Rialto Bridge

Unfortunately we only had one full day together but it was a great one! 
 Ciao Natalie! See you in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment